hey y'all, next adventure

AmandaLynn

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
my name's AmandaLynn
I'm from Ohio :cry:
I've been on the road for about a year
I dropped out of music school and hit the road
I play a lot of music(including the mandolin)
About to head into New England
never been to Maine and shit.
Anyone want a dog?
glad to be here
be well

AmandaLynn

Reaction score
it's my mom's dog, I can't travel with a dog right now because I'm working on and off at the Hostel in the Forest(no dogs allowed) I've been trying to find a good home for him in Cleveland while I'm here but he really needs room to run like a farm. I think he'd do well on the road and I wish I could take him with me but I can't right now :(.

AmandaLynn

Reaction score
he's a terrier mix like 24 pounds, he looks like a medium sized doberman. He's like 7 years old and still has tons of energy. I've craigslisted him but there are soooo many dogs on there the posts kind of get buried and no response yet but still holdin out. I leave town in a week or two and I think he might just end up at the pound :(.

P

Pheonix

maybe try reposting it on craigslist thats what everyone else does when their posts get buried

also I never had a problem getting rid of an animal with a sign that says "free dog" on high st at OSU in Columbus,OH

D

Deleted member 1505

Damn well, good luck! And yeah, I know what you mean about posts getting buried on craigslist...im trying to rehome 7 baby rats right now...and the same thing happens. You just have to re post often.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads