Hey Yall, from Richmond, VA

MoKarnagexvx

Reaction score
Website
www.anarchymo.wordpress.com
I'm Mo from Richmond, Virginia.
I'm not super experienced with hopping, but I'm hoping to go on some more rides once it is warm out.
I live in a collective house in Richmond that we bought, its where we do Richmond Food Not Bombs and have sober shows etc.
Definitely down to hang out with people who are coming to town, but my house is a sober house, so keep that in mind.
I'm really into zines and activism and vegan food and dumpsters.
Also we want to start doing some urban/guerilla gardening this spring.
Way into projects and being productive.
I'm stuck working a job right now, but by this time next year we want out collective to be self sustaining, so we can just basically work out of the house
Mo

Reactions: todd

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
ALoha Richmond VA.. sending out some love ... Wow i do miss virginia.... :) Wow thats so much in one bottle.. You will have to let us know how well your urban garden goes,, im dyinggg for summer to come to start a gardenn with watermelonsss and otherr things of course. YOu work with food not bombss?? how is that ,, ive always wanted to volunteer for food not bombs, they've always keep me superrFull ... love and peace with you and Va..

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads