Free perscribtion medication?

JesusCrust

Reaction score
Is it possible to get free or near free perscribtion medication that you need to survive? Im epileptic and i really wanna start traveling but the hardest part for me to figure out is my meds. I tried googling it and i couldnt really find anything specific to epilepsy patients

dprogram

Reaction score
Is it possible to get free or near free perscribtion medication that you need to survive? Im epileptic and i really wanna start traveling but the hardest part for me to figure out is my meds. I tried googling it and i couldnt really find anything specific to epilepsy patients

I am on a program in TN called Safety Net. I get my meds for $3.00 per prescription no matter how much is prescribed. I was recently prescribed Gabapentin which was originally for Epilepsy and Neurological pain for Shingles. Now it's prescribed to help with anxiety. (my diagnosis). See if Safety Net is a state or Federal program. I'm sure there is something in your state that's similar. What are you normally on by the way?

JesusCrust

Reaction score
Im prescribed carbatrol right now and i think my parents pay something like 300 a month for it. Its some outrageous number. I tried to convice a doctor to just give me one of those surguries so that i wouldnt have to be medicatied the rest of my life but i guess its very invasive and risky

JesusCrust

Reaction score
Im prescribed carbatrol right now and i think my parents pay something like 300 a month for it. Its some outrageous number. I tried to convice a doctor to just give me one of those surguries so that i wouldnt have to be medicatied the rest of my life but i guess its very invasive and risky

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads