Hey y’all! | Squat the Planet

Hey y’all!

RACC00NHands

Reaction score
Hello from Oregon!
I’m Carina, I live in a van, and I’m an aspiring filmmaker! I’m really excited to have found this corner of the internet. I’m into urbex and looking into doing some train hopping someday in the future. Looking forward to trading stories and advice with all you lovely people!

Reactions: Barf and Tony G
Reaction score
Hello from Oregon!
I’m Carina, I live in a van, and I’m an aspiring filmmaker! I’m really excited to have found this corner of the internet. I’m into urbex and looking into doing some train hopping someday in the future. Looking forward to trading stories and advice with all you lovely people!
Hit me up when you get to Utah

LocalWeirdo

Reaction score
Hello from Oregon!
Hey, i'm in pdx also interested in travelling some beginner experience with hitching and riding freight I also make films ! hit me up if youre ever around here or seattle

Reactions: RACC00NHands

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads