Hey - VanDweller from Sydney, Australia

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
fuck yeah man, we've been getting more people from australia lately, which is awesome since that country is pretty high on my list of places i want to visit. what's it like being a van dwelling there? are there a lot of other people like you?

Reactions: Tude

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool and welcome to STP and @Koalajuj this is so cool that you will be there. Enjoy all and do document your travels and post them here :)

Reactions: Koala
Reaction score
Life in the Van in OZ is cruisy as mate !

experience so far has been really good, literally haven't been disturbed by anyone ever since i started living like this, my rig is far from a Stealth-Set up too

Cant say Vandwelling is all too common here. Southern & Northern coastal regions you run into a few in the more touristy kind of areas. Places like Byron Bay bit more of a community there

Koalajuj, In Sydney :) You'll love Melbourne ! Plenty of things happening in the city all the time - Live Music, food ect

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Welcome to StP! I'm planning on moving to Melbourne sometime in 2017 and build myself a van too! Looking forward to your posts about it!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads