Hey this is ME!

Anthorhitchhiker77

Reaction score
I am grew up south of Pittsburgh went to at least 10 different schools growing up and have lived all over south eastern Pennsylvania
Then 2022 came and I decided to challenge my self and started walking south to Morgantown and that first night them damn mountains in West Virginia kicked my ass now 19 days in I'm in Missouri headed to Colorado where I'm gonna get a job or 2 and save up for a vehicle and get high on mushrooms
I am making friends and memories while on the road and can't believe how nice the road has been to me I am very happy I have embarked on this journey

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I am grew up south of Pittsburgh went to at least 10 different schools growing up and have lived all over south eastern Pennsylvania
Then 2022 came and I decided to challenge my self and started walking south to Morgantown and that first night them damn mountains in West Virginia kicked my ass now 19 days in I'm in Missouri headed to Colorado where I'm gonna get a job or 2 and save up for a vehicle and get high on mushrooms
I am making friends and memories while on the road and can't believe how nice the road has been to me I am very happy I have embarked on this journey
damn dude that's awesome. especially walking, that's damn impressive. good on you for getting out there and doing it. if you're a good person the road will provide. sounds like you're getting the return karma you deserve :)

best of luck out there, keep going and keep posting updates to let us know how you're doing!

Reactions: Anthorhitchhiker77

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads