Hey there, John E. Ringo—longtime lurker, first account | Squat the Planet

Hey there, John E. Ringo—longtime lurker, first account

Ringo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just saying hi. Glad to be a part of this finally, met some members recently who inspired me to stop lurking and make an account here. I’ve been riding trains for 10 years, using them as free transport for both work and leisure. I live a relatively normal/straight life now, working more than I’d like (with the goal of buying land) and riding trains 3-4 months a year. Hope to meet some cool likeminded folks, here or on the rails this winter. Stay high, fly low, ride hard

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Ringo... I believe we just met. Glad to see you on here. It's a great community.
Sorry I left you hanging on the Carson trip. None of us woke up until after you wanted to meet up.

Last edited:

Ringo

Reaction score
Mr. Ringo... I believe we just met. Glad to see you on here. It's a great community.
Sorry I left you hanging on the Carson trip. None of us woke up until after you wanted to meet up.
--jay #NoPrez
It’s me, I was wondering if some of you would see this.. No worries dude, Rich was pushing to get out or I would have waited to talk to you all.

Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - it seems you have several people who know you - glad you joined and not still lurking :)

Reactions: Ringo

Art101

Reaction score
Just let me know John I'm sure we can figure something.Also waiting to see how my work schedule plays out this sememster

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads