Hey stp

Reaction score
Hey, I have been on here for a few weeks or a month or so just lurking on train hopping forum. Figured i would introduce myself. I am not a traveller but ibwould like to be. I just did 5 months in the county jail and now am mandated to a halfway house. I work as a dishwasher and am saving up for some boots and a pack. I haven't really done much with my life and I am at a cross roads I guess. I can either get some loans or grants and go to school, try and get married or some shit, or I can be alone and see some places. I have been leaning towards the latter. I don't really feel like i am one with my fellows and dont particularly care to be. I get out of this place in April so we will see what happens.

Reactions: wizehop
O

outlawloose

Appreciate your honesty! It's a tough decision to make but remember its all for you. Life's not a race to the finish line, try to ignore outside influences, listen to your gut for directions and commit to whatever path you choose. Good luck with getting outta the clink and onto the next journey!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads