hey stp members

bwad99

Reaction score
So I've lived in the south my entire life, same bedroom actually until i turned 18 and moved out. I dropped out of high school at 16 because I didn't agree with having to get up so early to go to a place and be around mostly people I didn't feel any connection with. Then I smoked weed for 5 years and got my GED stoned on some really good pot. then I started drinking, many many experiences with that. Drunk bike rides home, waking up bleeding haha. Oh well I'm taking better care of myself now.
I'm just about to finish up school at the end of July but I don't really want a job I want to go out west because I've never seen a lot of the more southern/western states (I'm in NC).
I plan on once it's august going from NC to New Orleans then Texas maybe New Mexico then California then up to Montana then figure out a way back.
I plan on getting some trips under my belt. first trip next week for 3 or 4 days. getting to another city by catching out then hitching back.
I've been pretty lucky in life and I try to appreciate everyday and meet someone new and make friends.
I don't really have a problem with telling people anything they want to know about me.

Time to go back to regular life... cut the grass and then go to work. free food though, hooray.

bwad99

Reaction score
Oh yeah, still do. I work six days a week and go to school 4 nights a week so not much time to do it. I miss waking up and getting high all day haha.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads