Hey new here | Squat the Planet

Hey new here

• Thread starter Deleted member 20065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20065

Hey I'm Waters 31, from the worst state in Amerikkka, Florida. Been living in a 200 sq ft tiny house for the past 3 years while working. I'm done tho. I can't live in this fake materialistic society any longer this isn't how I want to live. Quit my job 6 months ago and just been living enjoying life not answering to anyone. Traveled a lot in the past but now ready to just pack a bag and head West/NW gotta get away from here before I loose it. No girl no kids no family no job I am good to go with nothing to loose. Now do I leave now or wait till spring.....peace.

pallaway

Reaction score
Im stuck here in florida too. Im in the keys and theres no trains here and the miami yard looks sketchy. Been stationary for like for days and its hurting my brain. Enjoy it here, but my feet are restless. Probably go out tomorrow and hustle some dollars. Tryna make it to jax so i can continue on. Where you at over here?

D

Deleted member 20065

Im stuck here in florida too. Im in the keys and theres no trains here and the miami yard looks sketchy. Been stationary for like for days and its hurting my brain. Enjoy it here, but my feet are restless. Probably go out tomorrow and hustle some dollars. Tryna make it to jax so i can continue on. Where you at over here?
I'm in Tampa. Think I'm gonna spend the "winter" here then head out in March-April or if I can't wait I'll head to San Diego or around there till it warms up then North.

pallaway

Reaction score
Florida has you scared of the cold lol. I cant wait to use my puffy jacket. Ima stop in memphis and grab my coveralls and go head on up north. Me and my road dawg was in miami with big jackets and bandannas and people were askin us why we had big ass coats and i loved tellin them incase it snowed

D

Deleted member 20065

Florida has you scared of the cold lol. I cant wait to use my puffy jacket. Ima stop in memphis and grab my coveralls and go head on up north. Me and my road dawg was in miami with big jackets and bandannas and people were askin us why we had big ass coats and i loved tellin them incase it snowed
Nah man Nor Cal and Oregon is too cold for me till after March. Florida is nothing that's why I said I'm staying in Fl till then. I'm from the south I get cold when it's 50 out.

rootmyth

Reaction score
Welcome to StP. You could hang out in FL for the time being if you like, or at least stay south. I'm planning on Nola for the winter myself.

D

deleted user

yo, blow us up when you finally take off.

I don't blame you for leaving later, I'm in the mountains of Arizona and, being from bama, I'm not taking well to the cold. I hate nights.

D

Deleted member 20065

yo, blow us up when you finally take off.

I don't blame you for leaving later, I'm in the mountains of Arizona and, being from bama, I'm not taking well to the cold. I hate nights.
For sure no doubt I will, counting down the days...Ya fuck cold nights only thing gets me thru a cold night is the thought of the warm sun in the morning.

PAAKS

Reaction score
Hah welcome brother! I'm actually from South Florida myself but got the fuck out of that hell hole after I turned 19 and never looked back. Miami is a rough spot to travel...I wanna say the heat makes people vicious and aggro!

D

Deleted member 20065

Hah welcome brother! I'm actually from South Florida myself but got the fuck out of that hell hole after I turned 19 and never looked back. Miami is a rough spot to travel...I wanna say the heat makes people vicious and aggro!
Ya man I've always had a decnt job and decent place to live so I've stayed around but don't have either anymore so I am outta here. The heat definitely does some weird shit to people. Good for you getting outta here! Digging your pic looks like an Alex Grey piece.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads