Hey, me and my buddy bob. traveling west coast mostly hitching, currently in santa cruz.

Pate123

Lurker
Current Location
Los Angeles, california
whats up, were gonna try and hitch through san fran or oakland through, maybe 101 to i-5. say what's up if you see us or hit me up. no hard drugs. mostly hitching.

Reactions: 2 people

ibuzzard

Rambler
StP Supporter
Current Location
Boulder Creek Ca
Tried calling again this a.m. Running out of time to co-ordinate or not. Looks like this may not pan out.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Got a job lined up in the far North of New Zealand to work over winter! The plans are coming together!
Woke up to Caveman, making spears..
And so three months later—to the DAY—I crawled back to the spot and retrieved your rainfly from where you'd forgotten it. (I should burn it for all the trouble it caused...but I might keep it as a memento of a time when things between us were still good.)
Bey
One of the Lords of the Rails is coming over tonight; I'll try and talk her into an StP account...
Gotz trainz on the brainz
I just got back to LA from the Bay - it was a very busy but happy trip. Went to Mt. Diablo, went to Berkeley and the City, even met up with @beyondthepaleogender! I did Craigslist rideshare both there and back, and both rides went fucking awesome :) Gonna post up for a bit and then I will (finally) begin hitchhiking east. Also - as of yesterday, I have been modding /r/Runaway for exactly a year now! :)
Been a while since I last posted on this thing.
Being stuck in PDX for the winter sucked n I’m looking to hit the road to NorCal in May.
Why would anyone wan to love like you?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
andyascanbe