Hey, Looking for connections in NYC.

PixieStar

Reaction score
I ran away to NYC two years ago. Took a greyhound and just a backpack and slept in parks during the day for two weeks till I got a job as a dishwasher and found a roommate. Recently met a protestor and activist from DC trying to get situated in NYC. So I am looking into finding connections here. He has me really inspired about really helping the community in NYC. I want to find out where local squats are or who would know about them. Am also an artist and want to help the community with that. Ive always loved the minimalist, off the grid nomadic lifestyle. Im jess aka Pixie.

Reactions: todd and wizehop

sd40chef

Reaction score
i know nothing about new york but im in search of the same. will be arriving in new york march 29th, after a year and a half outside of north america. would like to spend some days exploring the city, meeting like minded people and in search of a place to leave my bags and crash.

PixieStar

Reaction score
Currently having a snow storm now. My friend already slept in some hallway Sunday and then I was gonna stay out with him on Monday if he didn't find anyone but he did. Can't wait till warmer weather....its so much easier and safer then to sleep in the city.

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads