hey - it's moofasaorcasperorwhatever - and here's my intro!

Reaction score
hey my names paul but call me casper or moofasa or whatever else you want. im from vt ive done a little bit of travelling the only trip of note was travelling coast to coast on my motorcycle but thats broke now and im looking at hitching rides on trains next year to alaska. anyway thanks for letting me into this comunitty

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Lol - your "name" runs out of the avatar pane (or whatever it's called). Welcome to STP. There are a couple here and a few other travelers in Alaska at the moment. Beautiful country! Oh and I'm going to change the title of your thread a tad to let people know that this is an intro (if ya don't like what I did - let me know :).

So you're in Vermont atm - leaves changing and such? Not much here in upstate NY atm. I've never been to Vermont, let alone Vermont or New Hampshire, etc in the Fall. Lots of my bicycle friends post some most awesome pics on some of the bicycle websites I'm (also) on.

Tude

Reaction score
ha - ex husband owned his first harley - sportster (mid to late 80's? a new one and he chromed the hell out of it too) and was in a bike club, eventually moved up bike model wise - but we put lots of fun miles on that bike. :)

kecleon

Reaction score
Oh sorry I didn't realise you were a girl!

Nah I joke, to a European it's hilarious a XL 883 is considered a girls/small bike in America. Our small bikes are 50cc and girls bikes are scooters :p

It must be awesome to ride across America on a motorcycle. I love all that route 66 open road adventure shit.

Tude

Reaction score
Oh sorry I didn't realise you were a girl!

Nah I joke, to a European it's hilarious a XL 883 is considered a girls/small bike in America. Our small bikes are 50cc and girls bikes are scooters :p

It must be awesome to ride across America on a motorcycle. I love all that route 66 open road adventure shit.

Ha - Our sportster was beefed up. Open pipes yummy. But I must say - and I've been to both "big" bike events in the US - bike week at Daytona and Sturgis - was totally amazed at the little womens on the big ass bikes. I mean you are talking @350+ to 500 lbs just for a sportster (once it tips - you either get hurt, jump out or look like a doink as you and bike go down) but to see these little womens on the big stuff was amazing. Lots of control - never saw any of them lose control. However one funny thing though was Sir Doofus wobble out of one of the many bars in Daytona. Stagger .. stagger and (OH NOES) fall into the first bike of a big parked bike line - the bikes fell like dominoes. One after the other. The bar emptied out and we took off ...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads