Hey... I'm Tara. And I'm awesome && from Charlotte, NC | Squat the Planet

Hey... I'm Tara. And I'm awesome && from Charlotte, NC

stellaxtara

Reaction score

My name is Tara :] I live in Charlotte, NC.... been here about 4 months from Virginia Beach. I was there a year and prior to that.. I was in northernish VA... Fredericksburg for a year. I lived in vermont for 2 years? well more like a year and a half. In Rutvegas!!! I am from Connecticut... uhm. I recently went through kidney failure and cant work and getting all that social security disability is fucking hard. Medicaid too. I mean FUCK OUR GOVERNMENT. I guess I am too an anarchist. I think its due time our government is overthrown. OH NO their watching me now... ahahhaah. I am a total pot smoker I love ganja. IDGAF. I love opiates and long walks on the beach.... I miss vermont. I don't miss being cold though. or maybe I do. I want to go to Alaska like sometime soon. I have a stupid car I got from drive time with a stupid fucking car payment. I want to drive that car off a cliff to be honest! :cry: :hysterical: Oh and I fucking love The Faint. Go listen to them. thanks

ChikhaiBardo

Reaction score
Alaska is amazing. Cars are stupid. Opiates are seductive and Vermont is rotten. â’¶narchy forever! Poetry. I was born in NC and I absolutely despise Charlotte! What a horrid place to be... I'm sorry for you =/ At this current moment I could hitchhike and be to Charlotte in less than an hour.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

My name is Tara :] I live in Charlotte, NC.... been here about 4 months from Virginia Beach. I was there a year and prior to that.. I was in northernish VA... Fredericksburg for a year. I lived in vermont for 2 years? well more like a year and a half. In Rutvegas!!! I am from Connecticut... uhm. I recently went through kidney failure and cant work and getting all that social security disability is fucking hard. Medicaid too. I mean FUCK OUR GOVERNMENT. I guess I am too an anarchist. I think its due time our government is overthrown. OH NO their watching me now... ahahhaah. I am a total pot smoker I love ganja. IDGAF. I love opiates and long walks on the beach.... I miss vermont. I don't miss being cold though. or maybe I do. I want to go to Alaska like sometime soon. I have a stupid car I got from drive time with a stupid fucking car payment. I want to drive that car off a cliff to be honest! :cry: :hysterical: Oh and I fucking love The Faint. Go listen to them. thanks

I don't think I like you at all.

M

Monkeywrench

You lived in Fredericksburg? Haha. I know that place well. I grew up 17 miles north in Woodbridge. Are you still in northern VA?

trenwren

Reaction score
Hey Tara. I'm in the Raleigh area. It sucks f*kin hardcore. And it sucks being in the system again after mostly-not being in it for several years. Commiseration is part of the reason I joined this forum.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
dude i grew up in vermont. hopped out of rutland and mooched the 12 tribes and hung out at the pizza joint that's so damn good.
sometimes i love the winter sometimes i hate it. ultimately its about having all the right gear

stellaxtara

Reaction score
I fucking wish. One of my fucking good friends lives in woodbridge. Her & her husband own Hybrid Tattoo if you're in that are check them out. They're fucking great artist and fucking cool peoples. I'm in hell hole Charlotte, NC

stellaxtara

Reaction score
Ramuto's pizza in rutland = awesomeeeeeeeeeee! im thinking about going to the 12 tribes to be honest. Idk I'm anemic now so Idk how me + winter will work... Maybe if I still fit the gear I had. Maybe that will be a goal. hah. they're restraunt is chill as fuck. and good! Back Home Again <3. they're coffee & Juice bar beats out any place in that fucking town.

Reaction score
So do you pronounce your name like "Terra" or "Tara?" I've met several people recently with the same spelling but their either-or...

M

Mouse

welcome.

I too had medical crap ultimately keep me off the road.. that, coupled with legal issues, life just screamed "sit the fuck down!"

so ready to get out on the road now that that shit is cleared up.

best of luck! hope you feel better.

Reaction score
Wait, 12 Tribes as in that crazy christian hippie cult? They used to run a restaurant in Bellows Falls, VT I think. I grew up in VT actually. It's a beautiful state but the jobs aren't there and the infrastructure is crumbling and the poverty is pretty intense. I still love that state though.

GLASZ

Reaction score
I miss vermont to and the people there, solidarity

Fever

Reaction score
Charlotte is pretty crummy...hopefully you have better luck getting out of this bottomless pit than I have. It must be nice to be from somewhere else too, you don't have that faux-obligation to at least semi-tolerate the place. I am not so fortunate. :)

stellaxtara

Reaction score
Well if you're looking to get out of charlotte I'm still lookin for peoples to go with. I'll be chillen around N. Tryon n NoDa by the NS trainyard the next few days. Always down to meet new people && possibly travel with :) I'm trying to make the best out of charlotte...

Fever

Reaction score
I hang out around the CSX yard off of Rozzelle's Ferry often as I volunteer over in that area...I haven't ever even seen the Nofolk Southern yard on N. Tryon before except for on the map. It seems a little more difficult than the CSX yard is. Oh, and I'm a travel novice. :)

stellaxtara

Reaction score
aye I haven't been down there. I have a buddy who works for NS. I wanna check out the CSX yard. You down to show me around down there? the NS yard has mad cops/bulls && people in general. its right behind the amtrack station & way to close to the fuckin road. I don't even... rozzles ferry runs out to gaston co right? I actually live in belmont.(hellmont)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads