Hey hey there peoples!

hoppi

Reaction score
Website
hoppimike.tumblr.com
How are you? :)

Ok erm.. it's been a while since I made one of these somewhere, so I guess I'll just briefly describe myself!

I'm a 26 year old naturally hippyish guy, usually living in the UK in London or the south east in general. Currently I am in Malta, but I should be heading back soon.

Erm, I love Urban Exploration but am also very, very interested in squatting due to the fresh experience, (at least partial) liberation from money it may provide, and the fact that London certainly has a history for it so I might be in for some luck!!

So erm.. yeah that's most of it! I also like music, gaming, all of that kinda stuff!

If you wanna know anything else just ask! I'm looking forward to getting stuck in here!

Hoppi!

bicycle

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Urbex and Squatting is always good.
London has pretty much sick spots for urbex/infiltration.
All the drains, sewers and subway tunnels. I could only dream of that.

E

ent_ink

Hey to another Britain! I am currently up in Manchester where I live. Have 2 weeks free and pondering what to do with them. May see how far I can get but I have limited funds. Yeah Manchester has some nice places too for UE.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads