Hey guys still stuck in mn!!!!

jd1242

Reaction score
well figure ill try to be brief but explain....
I don't know where im going, dont know how im getting there but this will be a big adventure. Hopefully going to be leaving mn and heading some where south here in nov/dec. i wrote a huge message but somehow deleted it.... so wondering mainly bout leaving mn (train times/ rides) and anything else you think i should know. I can blow bho, trim, and help with plants :) any jobs pm me and illl get back to you!!! been living in cali for awhile before my baby mama moved here (long story). kinda just wanna bounce but in no real rush. GDF & JUGGALO friendly love jerry & joe lmao any wayz HMU!

jd1242

Reaction score
Deadhead from milwaukee leaving soon as well. Maybe we can help eachother?
Yea sounds great y'all from wisco? Deadheads round here 1/10000000 lol hope we can figure something out send me a private message with details how many? How we getting there and when u wanna go type of shit !!!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard - I can delete anything you want :) Sounds like you have a good meet up already!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
hehe. I'm currently stuck in pensacola - but I made the decision to freaking fly again and once again I'm fukked. Flight delayed due to mechanical something so instead of flying out at 9 am this morning and getting back to rochester ny at 5 pm - naaahhhhh I'm stuck here till 1 pm, missing flights - getting into Atlanta at 3 pm and flying outta there (maybe) at 8 pm and back into rochester at 11 pm. hehe - they offered me crackers and a mini freaking bottle of water for my problems. Have about $4 on me. Happy as a pig in shit hehe. Cannot wait to get out of here hehe. At least I have a couple of conenient electric outlets :)

jd1242

Reaction score
That's great lol I don't do plans cost to much lol ima b leaving with mayb 10$ tell I get to Minneapolis mn nd spange then goin to mankato to meet up with rides nd friends lol least I hope if not dunno were I'm gunna end up...Cali?.... Texas(fuck that cuz Ebola) Tennessee idk yet I'll figure out one of these years haha

Reactions: eskimo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads