Hey, folks | Squat the Planet

Hey, folks

Lial

Reaction score
My name is Lial, dog's name is Rodeo or Roadie. They/them pronouns. Haven't done a lot of traveling, just mostly in the east coast. Homebum around Pittsburgh a lot, even when it should be way too cold for that shit. I'm a queer leftist/anarchist and into d-beat crust punk music. For some reason I have a pretty hard time making friends. Either I don't like people or the other way around. Would like to make some more friends like me because I'm lonely and bored a lot. I'm in Pittsburgh for the week and then heading up to Maine via Buffalo and Syracuse way with a stop in Burlington. Also planning on making it to the EarthFirst Rendezvous in Michigan the first week of July. Say hi or something.

Reactions: Richard174391

Zaphod

Reaction score
Hey there comrade! Welcome! If you're ever in Ohio let me know. I know some really awesome queer anarcho punk kids in NE Ohio! I could point you in the direction of a free show or something!

Reactions: Lial

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
if you were interested in sharing your experience at the rondevous in a new thread, i'm sure folks here would find that useful and maybe get some more folks to come out next year. i went to one in idaho a few years back that was pretty cool.

Lial

Reaction score
if you were interested in sharing your experience at the rondevous in a new thread, i'm sure folks here would find that useful and maybe get some more folks to come out next year. i went to one in idaho a few years back that was pretty cool.

I went to the one in Vermont last year and it was super sweet. There was even a cool hardcore punk show there in the middle of the Green Mountains.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads