hey folks

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
Hey names Q First off this is me and if you don't like it fuck you! I like to get drunk and eat meat, I'm not edge I'm not core I'm just me. :drinking:
fuck your rules and your harder core than thou bullshit. I put my pants on the same way as you do, I make my life the way I want it. I don't care nor do I need anyone's approval.

I love travel and have seen almost every state and most of Europe now I'm gonna try central and south America. (trying to learn Spanish)
just returned from my euro tour, took my bro and I 3 years to save for that one and now I'm back to being broke. (such is life)

into photography along with most types of art, I'm a man of good work ethic and I love your mom. cant think of much else to say except hello everyone.

and as of today we have a black prez, gay folk are getting married, everyone still has their guns and society as we know it hasn't been blinked out of existence. HA!
so suck my substandard Irish pecker fox news and all you reich wing racists fucks!:thebird:

for the rest of you much love my people.
فلسطين حرة

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
smoking crack out of pickles

First off this is me and if you don't like it too damm bad. I like to get drunk and eat meat, I'm not edge I'm not core I'm just me. fuck your rules and your harder core than thou bullshit. I put my pants on the same way as you do, I make my life the way I want it. I don't care nor do I need anyone's approval.

Now that thats out of the way I a man of my word and I only ask others for the same. I try to make sense of this senseless world and I try to put logic into and illogical society, I believe that man kind is all things evil and all things good at the same time for all time. The only problem is all I happen to see and feel is evil all around me, people trying to take advantage of one another everyday.
so much shit has happened to me in this life and I try my hardest not to add to the ever growing sickness of this twisted fucking society.
I find it funny and sickening at the same time to see people that want to be so intensely involved in one another daily lives, are at the same time hell bent and destroying one another.

I love travel and only ever wanna spend my money on that, I'm planing on going to south america in the near future.
I might continue working on the wwoof network and look into getting a job on a fishing boat. (can anyone say king crab) :crew:

oh well thats it for now.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
smoking crack out of pickles

of course. otherwise it wouldnt taste right haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads