Hey folks, anybody in Houston, TX?

saladaddy

Reaction score
Greenie here, fixing to head out on my first hitch hike. Glad that this community exists and thanks to everyone that makes it possible. I'm glad it's anti-elitist, I catch enough of that being a fucken scrub anyways.

On a non-introductory note - I was wondering if there's anybody in Houston I could buddy up with. I have access to a car until I leave and i'd be down to help give rides to stores in town and help anyway I can. I'd be super stoked if there's anyone I could catch a train with. I'm pretty against doing it without having someone show me the ropes first. Especially since I've been checking out the BNSF yard here and it's a shit show. 15-20' wood fences on the main yard. The south side of the yard is damn near right out in the open with no cover (trying to catch a WBD that leaves through the north side)

Anyways, glad to be here and I'll hitch out of here after this hurricane if I can't find someone to hop out with. Thanks

-saladaddy

Dmac

Reaction score
Hope you make it through the hurricane! Houston got dumped on, something like 2 feet of rain.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads