Hey everyone,I'm from u.s.a (1 Viewer)

BabyGodzilla

Lurker
Reaction score
Homebase
Georgia
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Very bad with technology my fault for any errors on here,no grammar nazi bs.I was born in California,Moved to Massachusetts before I was old enough to be in grammar school.
Ever since I knew, I was born in California,my personal mission was to go back there.Often would fanstize about the idea of joining the military,and becoming a pro football player and basketball player.I took a trip to go to California,
to visit family,and because there was job Corp
to go get a trade.I wasn't worried about a trade back then,I just wanted to go to California.
While I was in Cali,my aunt used the restroom on a freeway whatever those things are called.
I watched freight train go by,and all I can think was hoping on the locomotive,it looked slow enough for me to hop on,this was about 1 mile from the train,to my eye it looked slow enough to hop on,but now since I rode freight before it was going way to fast.Well my aunt came back from using the restroom,and I told her I desperately wanted to hop on that train.I get to her house,and look it up.These kids did, what I was hoping do,they rode that same train it was going to las vegas.I got super excited and was like that's mission,I said forget about the military,and the pro sports,I really wanted to do that.This was in my sophomore year of high school,I smoked a lot of bud,and eventually forgot about it.Until one day me and my homie started brainstorming of shit we could do.My homie reminded me of my journey.This was my senior year of high school.And right after that,about a week or so,I meet the hobo prince,
and I told him I was willing to die,to make the this dream come true.him and I sat down,at dunkin donuts,the library,he even showed me where he lived.There were some things he said to me about living on the rails.One thing that stood out to me,he said stay away from those rainbow kids,they will get you into trouble.
My green ass,was thinking to myself I'm not gay,why would I be messing with them.Then I went home and looked up rainbow kids
online,they looked like the guys who were on that train to Vegas, different train,then what I saw, the same rails.Any way I used to work,I have had just about every single fast-food
job in my hometown.So were going to fast forward a little bit,I found work,stayed off of drugs,used to skateboard when I wasn't working.I was so excited about life In general,which makes it easy to make friends,and I shred thru cities,making all kinds of friends.I was 19 so many people would be around the same age.I first hopped my first train in ft worth,Texas Unbelievable journey I had,nothing compares to the rush that trains will give you.All the fun sorta totally went to a halt,when I thought about,how I'm living my dream,I'm in Cali what's next ? Then I pretty much been in a daze till then,like I accomplished all my goals,which was to make it to Cali . What's next ? I forgot to put I hitchhike around my city with two friends,this was all through high-school.Only like a number of times,that's what accelerated my dream to go on the road.I got beat up really badly,was in a coma for like a week.Out in Arizona.When I get back to Mass.
I wake up,I've already went thru the coma,by now,alone in the hospital bed,which I normally was riding frieght alone,
in high school,I spent most of my days alone.
An I get this feeling,where I'm at peace,nothing can shake me out of zone I was in,I didn't want a cigarette,not a beer,no Marijuana,no coke no dope,I didn't even want to ride on a train no more,just total peace,In my mind,in my body.
Now my friends and family members say that it was cute to do, be homeless and a wanderer
when I was younger,now not so much I'm a few years off of thirty,and I want to travel America,
mountains,beaches etc stay in the USA
go to shows,concerts,festivals,carnivals a whole lot I wanna do.But I'm still recovering from a brain injury,I really want to go to another festival.
This is long overdue me posting this thread.
I had other accounts in the past.i asked about a hop out one time.
Be easy..yah thanks for reading this.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Tony G

Vagabond
Reaction score
Homebase
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Very bad with technology my fault for any errors on here,no grammar nazi bs.I was born in California,Moved to Massachusetts before I was old enough to be in grammar school.
Ever since I knew, I was born in California,my personal mission was to go back there.Often would fanstize about the idea of joining the military,and becoming a pro football player and basketball player.I took a trip to go to California,
to visit family,and because there was job Corp
to go get a trade.I wasn't worried about a trade back then,I just wanted to go to California.
While I was in Cali,my aunt used the restroom on a freeway whatever those things are called.
I watched freight train go by,and all I can think was hoping on the locomotive,it looked slow enough for me to hop on,this was about 1 mile from the train,to my eye it looked slow enough to hop on,but now since I rode freight before it was going way to fast.Well my aunt came back from using the restroom,and I told her I desperately wanted to hop on that train.I get to her house,and look it up.These kids did, what I was hoping do,they rode that same train it was going to las vegas.I got super excited and was like that's mission,I said forget about the military,and the pro sports,I really wanted to do that.This was in my sophomore year of high school,I smoked a lot of bud,and eventually forgot about it.Until one day me and my homie started brainstorming of shit we could do.My homie reminded me of my journey.This was my senior year of high school.And right after that,about a week or so,I meet the hobo prince,
and I told him I was willing to die,to make the this dream come true.him and I sat down,at dunkin donuts,the library,he even showed me where he lived.There were some things he said to me about living on the rails.One thing that stood out to me,he said stay away from those rainbow kids,they will get you into trouble.
My green ass,was thinking to myself I'm not gay,why would I be messing with them.Then I went home and looked up rainbow kids
online,they looked like the guys who were on that train to Vegas, different train,then what I saw, the same rails.Any way I used to work,I have had just about every single fast-food
job in my hometown.So were going to fast forward a little bit,I found work,stayed off of drugs,used to skateboard when I wasn't working.I was so excited about life In general,which makes it easy to make friends,and I shred thru cities,making all kinds of friends.I was 19 so many people would be around the same age.I first hopped my first train in ft worth,Texas Unbelievable journey I had,nothing compares to the rush that trains will give you.All the fun sorta totally went to a halt,when I thought about,how I'm living my dream,I'm in Cali what's next ? Then I pretty much been in a daze till then,like I accomplished all my goals,which was to make it to Cali . What's next ? I forgot to put I hitchhike around my city with two friends,this was all through high-school.Only like a number of times,that's what accelerated my dream to go on the road.I got beat up really badly,was in a coma for like a week.Out in Arizona.When I get back to Mass.
I wake up,I've already went thru the coma,by now,alone in the hospital bed,which I normally was riding frieght alone,
in high school,I spent most of my days alone.
An I get this feeling,where I'm at peace,nothing can shake me out of zone I was in,I didn't want a cigarette,not a beer,no Marijuana,no coke no dope,I didn't even want to ride on a train no more,just total peace,In my mind,in my body.
Now my friends and family members say that it was cute to do, be homeless and a wanderer
when I was younger,now not so much I'm a few years off of thirty,and I want to travel America,
mountains,beaches etc stay in the USA
go to shows,concerts,festivals,carnivals a whole lot I wanna do.But I'm still recovering from a brain injury,I really want to go to another festival.
This is long overdue me posting this thread.
I had other accounts in the past.i asked about a hop out one time.
Be easy..yah thanks for reading this.
Welcome hope you have a speedy recovery

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Homebase
Idaho
Hella story bro. Sounds like you been threw it and still feel like kicking lol. Do it! Take care of that brain too yo. My mom had a tumor a few years back, fucked her up. It was removed but she is still working on functions and memory. Take it slow and be patient man. Be diligent and you will bee 100% again.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.