Hey everyone! Greetings!

Reaction score
:) I'm just a silly canadian hippy boy who lives near vancouver, and i'm about to get my first taste of travel soon! Gonna hop a train with my lovely friend, I'm so excited to get out and about, and hey, maybe meet some of you!

I have alot of wilderness survival experience, no urban survival experience, I love movin'.

I play guitar and bass and banjo and I sing.
Also an amateur black/bladesmith on the side, I make knives, swords, axes and tools.

Gonna love to meet all of you.:D

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man! I'm kinda hippy too. Congratulations on making your 1st steps into the world of cheap travel. Urbn survival is so much easier than wilderness. it's basically just common sense. But there's plenty of forum topics on all that stuff. make sure to read them well and use the search boxs before stating a new thread. most people here would be happy to answer any questions. happy rails and safe trails! :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads