Hey everybody! | Squat the Planet

Hey everybody!

zedoktar

Reaction score
Whats up STP people! I'm new here but a veteran of the road. I just found this place by accident and it looks like a wicked resource. I've hitched and vagabonded most of BC, the Yukon, and part of Washington, lived homeless in Victoria, and couchsurfed all over BC.
My next mission is to get to Costa Rica and possibly as far as Antarctica just to see if I can do it.
I'm a little more settled now 'cause I'm in film school for a year, but I plan on hitting the road as soon as I can again, possibly to document it for posterity and stuff.:cool:
I pretty much spend winters settled in somewhere and refining my skills at fighting, cooking, music, you know, everything, until I can get off on walkabout again.

So, hey everyone! whats up?

piratehobo

Reaction score
Nice to read ya! Tom Waits is awesome, I live down the street from the pizza joint he worked at in SD! This site is mos def a great resource for info/advice in general and for meeting up with others as well!!

Nelco

Reaction score
Tom Waits is a badass.
Nice to meet you Zedoktar.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads