Hey everybody

ProzacCitizen

Reaction score
What's up, my name is Pilgrim and I just managed to get home for a little while so I got access to the interwebz or whatever. Just sayin hi to everyone.

I could really use some help though. Most of my travellin is usually hitch hikin and just generally walking until I get somewhere, score a job and meet a chick until we hate eachother and I take off. Which is the case now. If you're ever in New Orleans avoid Shanna. I didn't realize that for 2 1/2 years, but it's whatever.

I could really use some help from someone that's hopped out of Columbus. I need to get to Oklahoma really fast cuz I got a sweet job lined up there and I gotta be there really quick. So I mean I imagine I'd go West and then South, but I really need some help from someone who's alot better at this then me. Every time I've hopped it was just a whiskey fueled adventure and never a direct route.

Thanks for your time/b/rothers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads