Hey everybody I'm MOONDOG | Squat the Planet

Hey everybody I'm MOONDOG

moondog513

Reaction score
Wats goin on I'm currently looking for new beginnings I'm in conroe tx right now by Houston I'm really looking towards traveling out of country iv traveled since a teen been to most states except ny,ak,and nv but just now spotted this site it's awesome I won't even use Facebook anymore lol. I love 420 I've trainhopped,hitchhiked,walked,there's a ton of great places in the US and out of country.let's explore and live life man.Europe or China,hell even australia.I want no ground left unseen by the time I hit the dirt

watson

Reaction score
well welcome. nice little place here man. lots of useful information. no plans just drifting through? thats my deal at the moment.

Cotton Kittyhawk

Reaction score
Hey man welcome, it'd be badass for you to be able to see other countries. I'm from/in Houston, any advice on how to get outta this city would be helpful. PM me if you feel so inclined

Preacher

Reaction score
Good luck getting overseas. It can be a great experience. Welcome to STP. :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads