Hey all!

MattG

Reaction score
New to the site, thought I'd say hi.

My names Matt, I'm a 23 year old, male and I travel with my dog. Currently in Hollywood Florida, gonna be in NW Ohio for a couple weeks visiting family, where I'll leave off again. Came here to talk with everyone, and hopefully even find a road dog around Ohio who wants to travel.

Id like to think I'm friends with everyone, and will go absolutely anywhere with anyone! Well, as long as theyre not TOO weird. I've got a pretty high threshold of "weird" though lmao

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:) Welcome to STP - nice intro too!

Reactions: MattG

VeganBrianFL

Reaction score
Let me know if you need a place to crash. My old squats, on the west side of HWD, are most likely still vacant. There's a ton of empty foreclosures out there regardless. The east is a little more dangerous in general and cops are assholes here. BSO is even worse.

MattG

Reaction score
I was only there for a few days, I'm heading up to OH rn though. I plan on hitching back down for sure, I absolutely loved Hollywood and Ft. Lauderdale Beach/boardwalk. So any where my dog and I can crash down there would be absolutely awesome man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads