Here to learn | Squat the Planet

Here to learn

zero belt GoDs

Reaction score
Hey folks! I just got back from an event organized on here. I had a blast! Everyone suggested I make an account. So here I am.

This is my first time at a space like this. Before now I've never done any forumming (that looks misspelled). Please excuse me if I mess up at first .

I rubber-tramped east to west and back in the summer and fall of '14. It was a life changing experience. Did a little hitching a few years later. No trains for me, unless the universe decides to place me on one without my noticing it do so. Mostly I just work all the time and go on occasional short runs, 3-10 days out of Boston. Always in my beat up little four door.

I look forward to exploring this space and interacting with you, on here, and maybe even irl!

D

deleted17310

Welcome to stp. You mentioned coming from Boston. Always good to see another bay stater on here. I'm on the cape for the season myself. Safe travels

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads