Help urgently required - London

S

Squidgy_Black

Hi i'm new to this site but if it works like i'm hoping it does then I shouldn't have too many problems.
Where to start? Well basically me and the 3 friends i'm squatting with are due to be evicted from our current squat on the 27th of this month and have been unable to find anywhere else to live yet, if there is anyone in london (preferably west but not too important) who has at least 1 - 2 spare rooms and doesn't mind putting us up as none of us want to be on the street in the middle of winter we would all greatly appreciate it. none of us are bad people and are willing to clean up after ourselves, we all enjoy getting high and none of us are looking to make trouble with people we hardly know or trash buildings which we would live in. i hope to hear from you guys soon

S

Squidgy_Black

Thank you for your reply, but i'm afraid i already knew of ASS, I was actually hoping for someone to offer me and my friends a place in their squat or to let me know of empty places in west london as the squatters association only really features east london which i'm unable to live in again due to problems with locals, and the buildings i have seen for west london are either already done by us or in such disrepair that you'd have to be suicidal to step foot in them, but i am grateful all the same :)

D

dirty_feet

It's a long shot - but I just made a post about the Mayfair Squat the 'Da! Collective' kids have been involved in. Now that it's made international news, who knows what is actually happening and what kind of situation it is but - what do you have to lose in checking it out?

P

pumpkin bloc

just to let you know, the mayfair place is being taken to court pretty soon, so its not really worth going down because they will be out in a matter of weeks, but there are plenty of empties around mayfair if you want one.

pencilandpaper

Reaction score
Hi, I hope it isn't too late to help. But I know of many places throughout West London where you can squat. Many of them are places my friends used to squat in, and others are just abandoned houses I have found. Basically check out Ealing, there are many houses there up for grabs. Let me know how things work out.

kesley

Reaction score
24 AUGUST 2009 fantastic, fuckin bitchin house located in stoke newington - now open! we're now looking for only the most brilliant people to move in. anyone who's easygoing, open minded (creative types/music/hippy types) email me now at kesley.cage@gmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it !

we have running water, kitchen utilities and possibly electricity we also have fucking TONNES of proper junk to get out of the place (there is A HUUGE amount. we'll just put it all in _base_ment and garden.)

by the look at what's on offer in the kitchen the place has been derelict for a minimum of 10 years. so things look pretty good for staying a while.​

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads