help me PLEASE denver | Squat the Planet

help me PLEASE denver

DreaderDread

Reaction score
Man this fuckibg 18wheeler crash has me in a fucked up situation. PLEASE give me any type ideas or guidance. Im in Denver off Colfax down street from university hospital where they just discarded me. Been sleep outside in 20 weather in bad area. Plan was go back to Texas nurse my injury and wait for settlement. well that home never really was to begin with so now im stuck in denver i will have to pick up my pitbull on Monday walking a pitbull in this area for sure im fucked if they try take my dog they have kill me man. Anybody no squat houses or anything man i fukn love yall man just a green ass ROOKIE finally took the leap and fukn learning the hard way. I met a guy today spoke of tents and patches of woods i gotta get back to my survival shit but i only came prepared to sleep in car. STP

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
man..

i'll pray for you, buddy..

that you find somewhere warm.. or at least that your sleep is sufficient..

that you get yer dog ok..

that you catch a ride one way or the other...

that ya get fed..

that somebody pushes love..

that you don't stay cold..

that good folks hit you up..

thet yer safe..

that ya heal up alright..

& make it to a real home, where you need to be..

i'm sorry shit is fucked up, man..

yer gonna be alright, though.

'mn

N

Notmyname

I'm not super familiar with Denver but I passed through once. If I was in your shoes I would sleep in the hospital waiting room. Tomorrow head to the pedestrian street downtown called 16th street mall and try to find some dirty kids or punks or something. Someone might be able to help you out. Check out CL ride share after you get your pup back for a quick ride outta town. If they want money and you don't have any take the ride anyway and bail once you're in a safe area for your dog. Also look into missions and emergency men's shelters. You might find some help until you get the pup, once you have him back best to get the fuck outta town.

A

AlwaysLost

If you have an address like a shelter or something. I could ship you some stuff. I've got a lot of stuff I can't carry. Columbia coat, down vest etc.

I'd say to come here but its cold and you'd def lose your dog if someone saw it. They have a serious hard on for pitbulls. We babysat a bully mastiff and damn near got in trouble.

If you passed through KCMO you could stop by and I could give u the stuff. I couldn't offer a sqaut tho IMA be kicked out any min.

I don't know if this helps but hit me up and if I can help, I will. God bless man!

Last edited:

DreaderDread

Reaction score
If you have an address like a shelter or something. I could ship you some stuff. I've got a lot of stuff I can't carry. Columbia coat, down vest etc.

I'd say to come here but its cold and you'd def lose your dog if someone saw it. They have a serious hard on for pitbulls. We babysat a bully mastiff and damn near got in trouble.

If you passed through KCMO you could stop by and I could give u the stuff. I couldn't offer a sqaut tho IMA be kicked out any min.

I don't know if this helps but hit me up and if I can help, I will. God bless man!
Do u happen to have small tent?

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You guys are admirable ty so much i just got kicked out an apt laundry room by the pigs said if i come back criminal trespass mind you a tenant let me in the room. Anyway im try get rest

Lemme, I say, Lemme tell ya Son. :)

I been here for nigh on 20 yearz. You NEED to get out of that shithole. NOW. Fort Collins is only a few miles north and has bounteous services. Boulder is half an hour west and ". Fuck even the Springz is better than Den. At any rate, I'll be there on Sun or Mon: if youre there I got some shit you can have and i can give you directions to caches further west.

Reactions: Hillbilly Castro

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
NB: Denver just enacted a ''homeless sweep'' citywide and are attempting to purge the city. Fuckn fascists. Revolutionz comin, and I...am Madame Defarge.

https://durangoherald.com/articles/115814-more-cities-pass-laws-to-make-homelessness-a-crime

9229f1fe680c8f0c3c8c51640ccd5bb2.jpg

Last edited:

TheWindAndRain

Banned
Reaction score
I know of a few places you can take shelter including home depot sheds and some little cubbys with heaters you can sleep behind in a small alcove at the university dorms. If these sound like it would help you out at all reply and I can send you exact locations. Stay warm.

2105 Buchtel Blvd S

http://maps.google.com/?q=2105+Buch...6c7e41da029df9:0xc1557b24f60ba91b&hl=en&gl=us

Here's the address and Google maps location of the dorms. Walk around the outside of the dorms looking for the little alcoves where they tuck the heating/ac units into the wall. There is a gap behind these heaters big enough to lay down in and has kept me warm and put of the snow many times. The other option is call some area home depots until you find one that has storage sheds (tuff sheds) on display for sale. These are left unlocked all night. Try aurora home depot or south side home depots.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mankini
G

Grubblin

Fort Collins is definitely better for your situation but I don't know about how they view/treat pit bulls. My trucks busted but I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow. If I do I can come down and pick up you and the pup and give you a ride to Fort Collins on Tuesday. This is all dependent that the guy actually gets done working on it tomorrow as far as being down there on Tuesday. If it gets done later in the week then I can come pick you both up then. I'm sorry that I don't have any gear or a place to stay to offer, all I can offer is a free ride and maybe some small cash. Let me know if you're interested.

DeadbeatDBeat

Reaction score
If you can, man, try to get down to Colorado Springs. It's closer to Texas, if even a little, and the Downtown scene here is pretty kickin'. No one gives a good goddamn where you make camp, knock on wood that stays the same, and the Homebums here have a pretty close community. Beware, though. This place is a bitch to get out of

Sent from my iPhone using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
If you can, man, try to get down to Colorado Springs. It's closer to Texas, if even a little, and the Downtown scene here is pretty kickin'. No one gives a good goddamn where you make camp, knock on wood that stays the same, and the Homebums here have a pretty close community. Beware, though. This place is a bitch to get out of

Sent from my iPhone using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

I prefer FoCo for its general ambience. But yes, the Springz is nice in certain partz: especially around East library. Stay away from N. Nevada and the area around Ft Carson.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads