Hellooo from Providence

Subsick

Reaction score
I came across this forum a while ago, I think looking for info on trainhopping in Providence and I figured I'd make an account.

Technically, I have shit tons of traveling experience due to a military family and more cross country drives than I can count. But I'm interested in taking a more adventurous (and less expensive) approach to travel. Will probably at least be heading to new york for a week or two in the summer. Hit me up if you so wish. Hope to get some good info and possibly make some friends.

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Read as much as you can, there's tons of great info floating around, feel free to ask questions, etc. Use the search box and take a look at the forum rules when you get a chance. Welcome aboard.

Beyond The Sun

Reaction score
Yeah I'm in the area for a few months due to some unfortunate circumstances, perhaps we'll bump into each other.

Sprout: Were you in the RI area a few months back? I think you might know my buddy
Dave?

Subsick

Reaction score
Yep, commuter rail to boston and then chinatown bus to NYC. I <3 public transportation.

I'd mos def be up for hanging with anyone in the area. I'm buds with nogodsnomasters so he'd probably be chillin in tandem.

Vinyl LP

Reaction score
Dude, I'm always in Providence. I'm going this weekend. Do you know where FireHouse 13 is? There's going to be a show there this Saturday, so I'm going to be in the area for that.

Reaction score
Yep, commuter rail to boston and then chinatown bus to NYC. I <3 public transportation.

I'd mos def be up for hanging with anyone in the area. I'm buds with nogodsnomasters so he'd probably be chillin in tandem.
yes! we know are friends in real life, so just be ready haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads