Helloo from Canada!

msre

Reaction score
Hey all, long time lurker here, finally decided to make an account.

I'm Lem from southwestern Ontario, currently back visiting my hometown before starting my next journey out west for the summer. Trying to keep it positive and uplifting, giving and taking inspiration as I go forward.

If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up and make art or whatever the fuck else, I'm always down to escape this shit town for a few days while I'm stuck here, so hit me up!

Love this site, so stoked that communities like this exist. Cheers guys :)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to STP. Glad you found the site.
Canadian member are up and about on here and there is a lot of info for you to search through.
There are mail and alerts up in the top right of the page for ya and check out the faq and library and drop a line in chat if you feel like it.

Your going west you say... To B.C. or will you travel the states?

Good luck on your journey.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Glad you like the site! And welcome!

msre

Reaction score
Hey! I'm from Ontario too... Welcome!

When exactly are you leaving for you travels?
Hey, thanks! I don't have an exact departure date, I am here dealing with some medical issues and I can leave when they are solved. Hoping to by out of here by June, though..

msre

Reaction score
Welcome to STP. Glad you found the site.
Canadian member are up and about on here and there is a lot of info for you to search through.
There are mail and alerts up in the top right of the page for ya and check out the faq and library and drop a line in chat if you feel like it.

Your going west you say... To B.C. or will you travel the states?

Good luck on your journey.
Thanks a lot! I'm planning to travel around BC and Yukon this year, but anything can happen. I figured I would head west and see where I ended up.

T

thekaleisnotforyou

Hey, thanks! I don't have an exact departure date, I am here dealing with some medical issues and I can leave when they are solved. Hoping to by out of here by June, though..

All the best with that. Where exactly are you in the Southwestern part of Ontario? I'm also down to make cool art, or whatever!

msre

Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads