Hellohello | Squat the Planet

Hellohello

QueerCoyote

granola punk
Reaction score
Yo, figured I should join the site since I've been lurking for months. I'm heading out next May once I finish my degree that's kept me stuck in Syracuse. Until then I'm just studying biology, working, doing art, and drinking coffee. I backpack and have a few friends that have been traveling for a few years and I'm excited to ditch the job/babylon and join them.

Also if anyone's ever in the area shoot me a message and we can get a fire and some toking going.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Welcome Welcome! Glad you decided to come out from lurking! What type of travel catches your eye the most? Hitch hiking, train hopping, rubber tramping, unicycle?

QueerCoyote

granola punk
Reaction score
Welcome Welcome! Glad you decided to come out from lurking! What type of travel catches your eye the most? Hitch hiking, train hopping, rubber tramping, unicycle?

My friends say my idea of how I'm going to travel isn't something they've heard of before, but they're interested to see how it goes, aha. I'm looking to do a combination of hitching and biking with a long distance folding bike and potentially a small single wheel trailer. I'll be crashing in a hammock, although I intend to periodically WWOOF for room/board, and I'll probably do a winter biology internship that covers room/board for the cold months. Ideally I'd like to separate myself from money/"jobs" except what I need to pay my medical bills. Right now I have one main job and then the rest of my income is from hobbies- art and figure modeling, which can be done while traveling and are actually easier when doing so and should cover extraneous costs.

Reactions: EphemeralStick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads