Hello!

Roidomegane

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tony and I just found out about this community today. I am very interested in travelling around (and especially train hopping) and love the idea of a nomadic lifestyle. I'm also a multimedia artist and a lone punker in my area. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to have a good time with this community!

Reactions: Potts

Tony G

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tony and I just found out about this community today. I am very interested in travelling around (and especially train hopping) and love the idea of a nomadic lifestyle. I'm also a multimedia artist and a lone punker in my area. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to have a good time with this community!
That's funny my name's tony too lol but talk to Matt or coy there mods I can't help u with hopping gotta earn that privlage and information

Reactions: Roidomegane

Potts

Reaction score
I mean hopping is hopping its dangerous as fuck but in my opinion its probably safer than crossing the the street. I'm no pro or vet at it but I would definitely say use common sense and dont get caught. Don't be high or drunk. Go watch em listen to em. Use common sense. I may be out of line even commenting...lol. Alot of pinch-points...alot of weight alot of steel. I've noticed its kind of a secret thing. Also pretty sure it's fed time if they pursue charges. On the Brightside if you're not worried about theres some nice flares and bottled water in engine car thing.

Reactions: Roidomegane

Roidomegane

Reaction score
I mean hopping is hopping its dangerous as fuck but in my opinion its probably safer than crossing the the street. I'm no pro or vet at it but I would definitely say use common sense and dont get caught. Don't be high or drunk. Go watch em listen to em. Use common sense. I may be out of line even commenting...lol. Alot of pinch-points...alot of weight alot of steel. I've noticed its kind of a secret thing. Also pretty sure it's fed time if they pursue charges. On the Brightside if you're not worried about theres some nice flares and bottled water in engine car thing.
I'm not even gonna think about actually hopping until I know everything I need to in advance so I appreciate your comment!

Reactions: Potts

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads