Hello!

Skav

Lurker
Threads
Current Location
halltown mo
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I don't know how I've never found this site before but I'm glad I did I've been reading posts on and off all day.
I'm fairly new to all of this and I hope I can learn a lot from you all and share what I already know and learn from my travels.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
Welcome to STP! And we have a wealth of resources and just plain good reading (travel stories) and places we've been too (urban explore) plus many other things!

Hobo Mud

Settling down a while.
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Columbia, Tennessee
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
Certainly welcome to the community. Safe travels friend and good luck.

Tadaa

Wanderer
Threads
Current Location
Tallinn, Estonia
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
Welcome sir!

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Fuck that feeling you lost your keys
Anyone considered going to Florida for some relief work? The money seems almost too good to pass up.
Day old bread from bakery, stolen rotisserie chicken, garbage-picked BBQ sauce from McD's, and yummy, peppery wild nasturtium! Fancy bum sammy.
In Austin... Starting to think we should have stayed in Dallas a day or 2 longer... At least there was bbq and a couch
Fate is a strange mistress, indeed.
After a sweet week in the slabs, layin' back, watchin the waves, on the beach carlsbad.
Finally got out of Willows. One ride to Williams. Next ride to Willits. Where there's a 'Will', there's a ...Jay?
I entered into the stock market a few days ago. It's basically "dancing money". You gotta see it to believe it.
Flying to Portugal tomorrow! Fuck yeah.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
beyondthepaleogender