Hello!

Umbreon

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been doing research on vagabonding for about three years, and I've decided that now is finally the right time to go for it. I'm starting put from Texas. My dad broke his foot, so I'm having to stay to take care of him, but he'll be able to take care of himself in December. That's when I'll leave. I'm actually new to discovering this forum (Only discovered it last month), most of my research came from r/vagabond and other places. But I'm happy to be here! I'm confident in my abilities, so I just have to wait until I'm able to leave. Hoping to enjoy myself here!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well very cool and welcome to STP - we have a lot of info to offer here and it's pretty well placed out I think - do you know where you want to go, how you are going to travel etc? I'd love to just pick up and go but with three kitty furries it's interesting - oh and no vehicle hehe - but that would be fun though. Enjoy - enjoy all the resources and feel free to ask any questions.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! hope you enjoy your freedom, nothing compares.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads