Hello!

Reaction score
I'm a bit of a hermit who wants to get away from the grind of day to day life and go on an adventure. Over the past 6 months to a year I've seen a lot about freight hopping on the internet. The more I see the more it makes me want to go on a trip by freight, though the danger is fairly daunting. (but not enough to deter me). Currently I am living with my mom in Richmond, ca. I recently graduated from highschool and am now trying to establish a blacksmithing/indi game dev company though more and more I want to travel before diving head on into this stuff (or maybe develop a game while traveling). I also practice parkour (hence the 'traceur' in my name).

So thats me in a meandering nutshell. If you'd like to help "show me the ropes" of freight hopping, send me a pm and lets talk! I'd like to take a trip to Eugene (or maybe into seattle) sometime in october or november, but first I need to get a kit together and get some practice camping out since although I've gone backpacking in Yosemite, I've never wild camped (without a tent).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads