Hello!

m1ssw0rld

Reaction score
I am no longer traveling but I was on the road for pretty much all of 2013 after leaving my hometown of Chicago, IL. I am currently settled in Arizona but I really miss the community/people I would meet along the way. I've sadly lost touch with a lot of them and hope maybe we will cross paths virtually. I've at least been able to make it out to Burning Man every year since 2011 though! I am also in the adult industry (stripper) and plan to buy an RV & retire to the road or the slabs when I get too old/burnt out/whatever to do my job.

anyway, that's about it for my obligatory intro.

Reactions: Will Wood
D

deleted user

I've almost gone to Slab City a few times, but never did it.

Welcome.

I just found this place again yesterday, but am looking to network as well!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Hooray, another one who bailed on the shit show that is Chicago! Welcome to the site. What part are you from? I grew up in the southwest burbs and had a place in Logan Square for a few years.

N

Notmyname

Haha if you make it to the Jambo I'm sure you would do well in the talent show . Also I've met a traveling stripper who lives in an RV. She used to ride trains and picks up hitchhikers now. So many cool peeps in the world haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads