Hello | Squat the Planet

Hello

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the community! Do you have any particular travel goals in mind?

Reactions: AaronOnTheRoad

QuietMouse94

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Do you have any particular travel goals in mind?
I want to try to make it to the jamboree in slab city in October. I only have $10 right now. I found a bike in the trash a few weeks ago i still have to see if the tires air up. I have a backpack a suitcase and a sleeping bag. I have some twine, tealight candles, a few cheap bic lighters, i have a mini flashlight, bandaids. I was thinking of leaving in july sometime, i don't want to overpack but i probably will. I will probably walk/hike there.
I was thinking of writing on a piece of cardboard but will be anxious about it.

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm shy when i first meet people but once i get to know them i become more talkative. I have a kitten named grace. I've never train hopped or squatted before but i want to. I'm 22 yrs old. I like animals, i get nervous in big crowds and feel like i do not belong and feel out of place.
Umm yea ✌

Welcome to STP @QuietMouse94 I appreciate that you have a heart for animals which I think not enough people do.

Reactions: Odin

TheWindAndRain

Banned
Reaction score
XDA
I love animals speaking of animals they just found a gray wolf in Kentucky. The experts said they haven't been here in 150 years. If this is off topic sory

When I llooke it up it looks like that happened in 2013 and of course, of fucking course, someone shot it as soon as it was found. Same thing happened to a wolverine, the first in 150 years, that was tracked walking across a dozen states, I remember watching his journey, until he was shot as soon as he entered rancher territory. Seems humans will shoot anything that moves, endangered or not. That's how I know Bigfoot doesn't exist.

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
XDA

When I llooke it up it looks like that happened in 2013 and of course, of fucking course, someone shot it as soon as it was found. Same thing happened to a wolverine, the first in 150 years, that was tracked walking across a dozen states, I remember watching his journey, untunthe was shot as soon as he entered rancher territory
That one happened in 2013 i swear my dad was talking like they just got it. Im thinking there was 2 kinds here. Gray and red wolves. Breaks my heart they killed it.

QuietMouse94

Reaction score
XDA

When I llooke it up it looks like that happened in 2013 and of course, of fucking course, someone shot it as soon as it was found. Same thing happened to a wolverine, the first in 150 years, that was tracked walking across a dozen states, I remember watching his journey, until he was shot as soon as he entered rancher territory. Seems humans will shoot anything that moves, endangered or not. That's how I know Bigfoot doesn't exist.
That is sad to hear.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That's how I know Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Bigfoot is not necessarily terrestrial... ::alien::::alien::::alien::

I believe.

Okay, welcome to the site quietmouse... lot of good info here so read up and be safe in your travels.

Reactions: TheWindAndRain

TheWindAndRain

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah i live in a town on the gila wilderness where they are doing this. What they dont tell you is for every new pup the feds bring into the wild, the state of new Mexico requires them to remove a native one from the wild. New Mexico game and fish is doing all they can to keep the wolves out of here and the locals...SUCK. They want to graze cattle on the nations first and greatest wilderness area then complain when they lose a couple cows to wolves even though the federal government pays them cash to compensate for lost cattle. The government even gives the ranchers tracking devices to track the wolves to avoid them, yet they use the tracking systems to kill the wolves when they can get away with it.

D

Deleted member 19100

Hey, Quietmouse94, I too deal with a fair bit of anxiety but when it comes to crowds/parties etc. I remind myself that I get drained by these environments instead of getting pumped up (as the majority of peeps do) which helps a fair bit. Try thinking about it like that, it may help you :)

Seems humans will shoot anything that moves, endangered or not.

When I lived in rural Saskatchewan, I was apparently the first person to encounter a lynx in a nearby park. Was met with complete dismay when they learned I HADN'T killed it.. ughh ::grumpy::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads