Hello!

M

MrPockets

My name is Nick, but everyone calls me Pockets. I'm looking for friends all across this world. I'm in between travels at the moment but my next one could start any day now. Traveling alone gets mighty lonesome so I'm always on the lookout for places to stop and people to meet!

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
As someone who has been traveling alone I understand being lonely every now and then. Where are you in the country? I might be able to help with a place you can go to meet cool people

M

MrPockets

As someone who has been traveling alone I understand being lonely every now and then. Where are you in the country? I might be able to help with a place you can go to meet cool people
I'm in Jacksonville, FL right now. I've been here for almost 6 months now so I'm starting to get the travel itch :)

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
I'm in Jacksonville, FL right now. I've been here for almost 6 months now so I'm starting to get the travel itch :)
Oh God, that place sucks!! Well this time of year kids are still pretty south for at least probably around March time because it's still pretty cold. Nola is pretty full of people. Not that Nola is the best place, but it can be fun sometimes. If you don't want to go there you could hit Austin TX, I know a lot of kids are there right now too.

M

MrPockets

Oh God, that place sucks!! Well this time of year kids are still pretty south for at least probably around March time because it's still pretty cold. Nola is pretty full of people. Not that Nola is the best place, but it can be fun sometimes. If you don't want to go there you could hit Austin TX, I know a lot of kids are there right now too.
You are right, it bites here! I've got a car and a bike so I can pretty much head in any direction. One of my main issues is getting the gumption to actually go, I figured I'd make a profile on this website meet some awesome people and that would be all the motivation I needed!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! and nice tats :)

Reactions: Shwillam

tacopirate

Reaction score
As long as y'all are leaving that citrus-infested gator hole.

If your heading north, pick me up in NC haha. This place kind of sucks as well...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads