Hello! | Squat the Planet

Hello!

Mumblez

Reaction score
I'm new to the site I'm looking for traveling buddy for the summer that has a lot experiences
I really prefer a women if not watever.
I know its too soon post this but I would actually like to get to know someone first before I meet them in person.

Im very a observant person,shy,quiet at most times but also friendly person

Reactions: ByronMc

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Mumblez, you are going to enjoy this site,and fell you'll find a great traveling buddy !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
With the good head start,you'll be in fine shape !

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Just remember this, never trust anyone on the road, have your road dogs back always, but there are a lot of real scumfucks with nothing but bad intentions out there. that being said there are going to also be some of the best people you will ever meet on the road, but being female you dont wanna end up a gutter mattress so just stay safe. Gl to you!

Cristian

Reaction score
Gl mumblez, you'll figure that shit out nigga. just keep your head up around the forums and i'm sure you'll find someone to go with you.

Mumblez

Reaction score
Just remember this, never trust anyone on the road, have your road dogs back always, but there are a lot of real scumfucks with nothing but bad intentions out there. that being said there are going to also be some of the best people you will ever meet on the road, but being female you dont wanna end up a gutter mattress so just stay safe. Gl to you!
Oh yes thank for the head up Ive learned people can show there true colors in couple of day

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads