Hello | Squat the Planet

Hello

Auto

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've came across this website a few times in the last couple years and finally decided to join. I'm a 28 year old male, originally from PA, in Colorado right now. I've never hitchhiked or stowed away on a train yet, but spent about 7 months homeless in the FL keys after I got out of the Army, I also camped in a national forest for about 4 months straight not long ago here in Colorado, and spent about 7 months backpacking in SE Asia before, camping a lot of that time.

I'm just to the point were I am just so bored with life and disgusted with our society, I need to get out on the road or find some more woods to squat in or something. I started getting a small amount of cash from the VA every month not long ago, so I might just save for a couple more months and get an old van or just head somewhere in a couple weeks, I'm really a spur of the moment type person and decide things a couple days in advance a lot. Well looking forward to joining this community, thanks for having me.

K

Kim Chee

Once you've decided that you're better off enjoying your disgust with society it gets much easier. I'll be in Denver in a few days if you want to check out the train yard. Happy travels.
partvacances

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads