Hello world | Squat the Planet

Hello world

no1gives1m8

Reaction score
Hey all, name's Jordan, I'm from NY originally, but currently living in the backwoods of Florida and dying to leave. I'm an anarchist so I had heard of StP in the past but it wasn't until I got into camping a couple months back and coincidentally started reading Matt's book around the same time that I got legitimately interested in the prospects of becoming a nomad traveler. Currently in the middle of saving up to buy and modify a van, take it all the way up the east coast back to NYC eventually, then live in the most expensive city on earth rent-free until I decide where to go next 😁 Looking forward to meeting you guys!

no1gives1m8

Reaction score
hello back! van dwelling appeals to me too! good luck saving up and getting out of Florida. I never been over there, but maybe one day.
You should! If you do go I recommend doing Gainesville -> The Florida Trail (if you're into long distance hiking) -> Orlando -> Miami (maybe) -> Key West. Florida's a beautiful state but it's crazy out here and if you stay a little too long it might drive you crazy too (that's why I want to leave lol)

JackSquat

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hey all, name's Jordan, I'm from NY originally, but currently living in the backwoods of Florida and dying to leave. I'm an anarchist so I had heard of StP in the past but it wasn't until I got into camping a couple months back and coincidentally started reading Matt's book around the same time that I got legitimately interested in the prospects of becoming a nomad traveler. Currently in the middle of saving up to buy and modify a van, take it all the way up the east coast back to NYC eventually, then live in the most expensive city on earth rent-free until I decide where to go next 😁 Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Hi Jordan! Why do you want to leave Florida? Are the backwoods not good to live in there?

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
Where exactly in the back woods of Florida are you? A few of my old road dogs live in central florida if your looking for cool people to kick with. Their always down to meet cool local people

Reactions: JackSquat

Seeds21

Reaction score
Im moored in yankeetown fl at the moment fixing up at 32 ft sailboat will be sailing it all over florida in a few weeks I would be down to meet some new like minded people and crack a few beers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads