Hello World [ a lame ass introduction ] | Squat the Planet

Hello World [ a lame ass introduction ]

• Thread starter Deleted member 27764
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27764

After reading Matt's Welcome Message, I figured I may as well introduce myself to this community. My current occupation is being a miserable student (gotta make ma and pa proud) with no actual game plan for the future. With the stress of school and the fact I'm at a point where I'm constantly questioning what the fuck I'm doing with my life, I decided to procrastinate on the web. Eventually I found this site along with many other train hopping videos and I thought HOW COOL!!! So I signed up like the wannabe vagabond punk that I am (in case y'all couldn't tell from the username) and hope to eventually go on some adventures like the rest of y'all because FUCK LIFE THAT'S WHY !!! But seriously, I am planning to go on some type of journey before I'm forced to settle down. Hopefully I can learn some stuff from you guys and get inspired by what y'all do. And maybe MAYBE one day I'll be able to share a story of my own. Welp, that's all I have for now. See ya !

- Miriam <3

P.S. I'm from Dallas. TEXAS PRIDE !!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads