Hello transients of the world! | Squat the Planet

Hello transients of the world!

mushroomomens

Reaction score
Hello fellow travelers and people of all kinds! I am Summer Rose, a free spirited youngin' from Montana. At this point I am working on saving up money as well as building my business selling hoops and other knick-knacks n riff-raff. My goal with all of that is to travel and run a little business out of my van selling my things at events or wherever is convenient to fuel my wanderlust. I am interested in intentional communities of all kind especially when the intention is spirituality, alternative job opportunities, meeting wonderful people, gatherings, and other perspective n info on transient living.
Love n you!!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the site! Do you have an Etsy store or something?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
6hmgnqp0.jpg

WE HAVE A NOX, XOOL

;p
welcome to the boards... please teach us your peaceful ways.... (SG-one reference on the nox... one of the coolest ficti0nal aliens since... well ever... )

J

Johnny P

I've always had fun passing through there...winter time is brutal but makes for great hitchhiking. Good folks. Great scenery. Laurel is my fav!

mushroomomens

Reaction score
I've always had fun passing through there...winter time is brutal but makes for great hitchhiking. Good folks. Great scenery. Laurel is my fav!
Yeah I am from around here and it is a really beautiful place with generally nice people. Surprising Laurel was your favorite though, Laurel and the Billings area in general has a lot of meth and shady folk. Missoula is my favorite because of the big counter culture scene+music scene although I live in Bozeman which is a very earth lil college town

J

Johnny P

How can you not like a town that's school mascot is the "Locomotives"? Now that is some railroad culture right there. I just had a good time in Laurel, didn't go to Billings at all. We met the owner of a train themed brewery called "Fat Jacks" (No longer there unfortunately) and he let us crash in the back of the brewery and drink as many pints of dank micro-brew (I had the IPA) as we could. It was pretty memorable, and that was the first town we went to in Montana after hitching up from Wyoming. What a memorable welcome! Not much happening in Laurel except that giant train yard!

Missoula was nice, but the police pretty much ran us out of town because we didn't have tags for the dogs.

mushroomomens

Reaction score
How can you not like a town that's school mascot is the "Locomotives"? Now that is some railroad culture right there. I just had a good time in Laurel, didn't go to Billings at all. We met the owner of a train themed brewery called "Fat Jacks" (No longer there unfortunately) and he let us crash in the back of the brewery and drink as many pints of dank micro-brew (I had the IPA) as we could. It was pretty memorable, and that was the first town we went to in Montana after hitching up from Wyoming. What a memorable welcome! Not much happening in Laurel except that giant train yard!

Missoula was nice, but the police pretty much ran us out of town because we didn't have tags for the dogs.
Ah, that makes sense. I am not much of a train kid, I am more into rubber tramping cuz' I'm a wuss although I have major respect for train hopping culture. :)

Kal

Reaction score
I have always wanted to go to Montana. Hopefully after winter is over I will get to go.

mushroomomens

Reaction score
I have always wanted to go to Montana. Hopefully after winter is over I will get to go.
Yeah the Winters here are harsh and long as hell, sure not a place to be fuckin' around without a home. But it is such a beautiful place especially in the warm seasons, so many mountains and wide open spaces. Sunsets are always like a postcard, ahhhhh Montana. But shit, I wanna go explore the world . ;)

Reactions: Kal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads