Hello to Y'all | Squat the Planet

Hello to Y'all

Reuben Molotov

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm New to the site, and glad to be part of it. I'm maybe unusual because I represent the british contingent here, being an anglo-welsh hitchhiker/DIY sailor, with a boat I fixed up over years on the US East Coast. I always hitch-hiked everywhere I couldn't go by bicycle, and when I got some resources I got off-grid all-together by recycling an old weird but beautiful boat and going on adventures.
I like fixing up and using old things to make life better, and I'm into living the dream at all costs, and never quite managed to fit in with the 9 to 5.
Looking forward to getting to know some folk, and thinking I might bump into a couple of Boat-Punk friends on this site, while I'm looking.
Reuben

Reactions: wizehop and Mankini

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm New to the site, and glad to be part of it. I'm maybe unusual because I represent the british contingent here, being an anglo-welsh hitchhiker/DIY sailor, with a boat I fixed up over years on the US East Coast. I always hitch-hiked everywhere I couldn't go by bicycle, and when I got some resources I got off-grid all-together by recycling an old weird but beautiful boat and going on adventures.
I like fixing up and using old things to make life better, and I'm into living the dream at all costs, and never quite managed to fit in with the 9 to 5.
Looking forward to getting to know some folk, and thinking I might bump into a couple of Boat-Punk friends on this site, while I'm looking.
Reuben

Rhagorol. Croeso. Gwyliwch rhag yr holl juggalos ar y safle hwn. : D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads