Hello there ... | Squat the Planet

Hello there ...

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Well im not good with introductions but ill give it a try.
Im male, 20 from a small country in East Europe, Lithuania. Currently a collage dropout. Im not very relliable, because i lack will and tend to fuck things up. Im very communicable, charismatic and warm person, who likes going out, getting drunk or high. Im against chemical drugs, only natural herbs, alcohol and tobbaco. Im here because im interested how is it going overseas, etc..
I travel in many forms : Hitchhiking, Riding trains without ticket (dodging conductors), flying for almost free with www.ryanair.com, getting rides from carpooling websites.
Been to almost all european countrys.
I speak/read/write in these languages:
English (exp/exp/int)
Lithuanian (mother tongue)
Russian (int/int/int)
Polish (int/beg/beg)
German (beg/beg/beg)
Dutch (-/beg/-)

Due to ecenomic crysis in my country i still live with my parents.
And here is some pics of me ...
IMGA0942-vi.jpg

IMGA0934-vi.jpg

At punkrock fest (im not in this photo) :D
IMGA0926-vi.jpg

Lithuanian punks in amsterdam
IMGA0827-vi.jpg

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
wtf you speak 6 languages?!

Yep , whats about it ? ... Lithuanian - my mother tongue, i study english for 14 years, studied german as a 2nd foreign language in school. Due to the fact that Lithuania was occupied 1945 - 1991 by soviet union everybody ~20+ years or older knows how to speak/read/write in russian, russian is quite similair to polish and dutch is a mixture of german and english languages, so thats it :D

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
that's pretty incredible dude... we had a president that didn't even speak ONE language properly. that's awesome

Heh, there are many ignorant nations like Germans, French, Usa, those are big, economicaly strong countries and people dont care what is going on around them, and ussualy they speak only one language. For people who live in small, economicaly weak countries such as Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, etc ... its vital to learn foreign languages. According to the national surveys 90% of people in baltic states speak english, and 50% people speak 2 foreign languages... so its not a big deal here in europe to speak 3 - 4 languages :)

eatmonksus

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure i just saw a penis. FINALLY!! IT'S OKAY FOR ME TO BE NAKED!!!

seriously, welcome to the site. if you have any questions, just ask 'em. we don't bite TOO hard...

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure i just saw a penis. FINALLY!! IT'S OKAY FOR ME TO BE NAKED!!!

seriously, welcome to the site. if you have any questions, just ask 'em. we don't bite TOO hard...

Yeah its no big deal, every fest i see few

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
i know. sarcasm doesn't transfer well through computers

I dont know, i think it does transfer quite well, but due to the fact that i know nothing about the punk scene in the states + i don't know you in person ( about which things you talk seriously and about which you don't ) + i didn't pay attention that you wrote it caps i failed to recieve a message :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads