Hello STP

Connie2017

Reaction score
Hello all you beautiful peeps. Connie here. Actually, Conrad - but my students call me Connie. I am a South African currently teaching in Saudi. Unfortunately, I have been trapped by responsibility and kids and have to watch enviously as the rest of you squat the planet. But - I have 2 months off in July and August and will leave the desert and fly to the USA to see how real people live. At first I might seem a little old for drifting, squatting, hitchhiking, etc - but once you meet me you will realise I have the body of a 21 year old and the mind of a child - lol. A woman I once met described me as an 'archer' - I shoot arrows and travel in that general direction. This is probably true. I do have some experience in drifting, but it has been a good six years since I last went walkabout. So, anyway - I will be in the States in July. At that stage, I will get onto this forum and see if any of you are up for adventure. Stay safe out there! :)

Reactions: Juan Derlust

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Sounds like you've been doing some exploring on here - but if you haven't hit it yet - look at the travel stories and urban exploration. Both my favorites. Lots of good info and posts that make you want to go there. :) Your upcoming trip to the US in July sounds interesting - do keep us informed as to where you land and plan to go - who knows you may be able to meet up with some of us!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads