hello stp

unrulywaunder

Reaction score
Hey stp,

I've been brought here from google many times in the past years, and I finally decided to create an account.

I've been traveling for about 2 years now, mostly in America (Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Canada, US), but with a brief visit to India for work. I generally spend 2 weeks - 1 month in a place at a time. Currently in Brazil en-route to Foz do Iguazu this weekend.

I'll be coming back to the States towards the end of the year, and might pop-up in the Ride Board then to find some like-minded road dogs. After 2 years of traveling 90% solo, it would be great to find some like-minded friends in my own country.

Oh, looks like there's a lot of bikepackers on here too. My first big travels were riding from the Atlantic to the Pacific many years ago. That experience really changed my whole life trajectory..

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
wow - hey welcome to stp!! Would love to see/read some travel stories, blog and photos of your travels :)

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads