Hello stp | Squat the Planet

Hello stp

Reaction score
Hello people my name is Terence. I'm an avid camper and music snob. Joined in because I really like the thought of traveling and was hoping to do so myself. I've got a pretty good bag goin and was planning on hitting up the coast near Georgia then doing the Appalachian trail with a friend of mine this spring but he's scared of losing security so I'm hoping to connect with somebody on here because I don't much care for the idea of doing alone at least for my first time. I'm not into any heavy drugs though I am friendly to a number of more natural ones. If u would like to get to me better and see if you would like to help me get my feet wet you can message me on here.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool deal man, welcome to the website. i had a girlfriend that did the whole AT one year, came back with some epic stories.

JaUsH

Reaction score
I'm also hiking the AT in march or april.... if you leave out in april you will have PLENTY of company.... maybe too much company...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads