hello stp, goodbye canada

_gretch

Reaction score
hi, hello. introductions are kinda weird.......BUT i was thinking maybe if i introduced myself i might reunite with a few folks ive met on the road, that would be sweet. well my name is ainsley, raised in baton rouge and new orleans and the areas in between. but im currently in nova scotia.... bad idea. its fucking cold.
all of a sudden i have a lot of free time on my hands and its driving me insane. doing the beer brewing thing in the basement, but thats taking forever. trying to apply for canadian citizenship but thats taking forever. i am impatient and bored so im pretty sure im outta here next week....gonna buy myself some wool shit and head back to the warmth and comfort of the south.
so im estimating a month worth of trains and hitching to get from halifax to new orleans. a long, cold month. nova scotia, new brunswick, new england, philly to richmond...might stop in asheville...savannah to baldwin, might stop in pensacola, and finally new orleans. if you are in any of these places, hello! its cold! let me in?

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Welcome to STP gretch. If you have any questions or have any problems you can message any user with an orange-italic name like mine. If I were you I would check out the Waystations - Squat the Planet Forums threads. Weighstations are homes/squats that people here on stp offer showers, a roof for a night or two, food, and clothing. I'm sure you can find one or two in a city you'll be in.

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Welcome! I (sort of) met you in Pittsburgh at the convergence... sort of being that I don't think I spoke to you, but I did talk to the fellow you were with for a bit Friday night, and you were near.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Hey Ainsley it's Angel how are you. Sorry I won't be down here when you guys get here. I'm headed back to Ohio to visit my little girl and my brother. But I should be back soon after. Any way welcome to the site.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads