Hello StP, Gamble & Wildcard here (1 Viewer)

Wildcard

Lurker
Current Location
NC, USA (for the time being)
Hello everyone, my name is Gamble and my life partner is Wildcard. We are currently, slowly, making our way from the east coast to the west so as to make it to the Dec 2012 Gathering of the Rainbow Tribes! We have just begun our vagrancy and we are excited for what the beautiful homefull future holds! It's wonderful to make my acquaintance with you all and I can't wait to talk with you all more the next time I have internet access (and god knows when that will be).

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $45.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $45.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $45.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $45.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Have settled on a date to hit the road. Got a gig wrapping up the third week of September, after that I'm gone gone gone.
Need ride to from East Cincinnati to Miami florida to be with a long lost friend of mine ..I can provide my own food and expenses.she is gonna help me get on my feet and provide emotional support .
Hiking 9 miles in 100 degree heat after being sedentary for some time was probably not the best idea.
Finally out n about, heading to London, OH
Thanks to otch0z and Sam for kicking back and keeping is sane in the homestead, hope you had a wicked time!
If for some dumb reason you're in bemidji Minnesota, come see me perform at the hard times! Playing folky stuff with an old road dog
nastynaty wrote on Honey Crust's profile.
Please finish your hitch hiking story... Or just tell us youre alive!!
i've been a waterworld nomad so i don't have to walk.

Staff online